Are you traveling to Vancouver for PCFF 2012? Or perhaps you’re looking for a little “staycation” in our beautiful city while you enjoy eye-opening, inspiring films? Whatever your needs, our official hotel partner, the Fairmont Waterfront, will make sure you are taken care of. Enjoy the Fairmont Waterfront’s ultra-convenient location and impeccable views from every window as you soak in the beauty of Vancouver. Get ready to watch, engage and act!
We chose to partner with the Fairmont Waterfront because of their commitment to sustainability.
• They have electric vehicle charging stations and offer complimentary parking to any guests with HYBRID vehicles
• Their 3rd floor, 2100 sq ft herb garden was one of Vancouver’s first “green” roofs and today provides much of the fruits, vegetables, and herbs for Herons West Coast Kitchen + Bar, and their special events menus.
• Over 500,000 honey bees make their home in the herb garden, providing over 600 lbs of honey which is also used by the culinary team at the Fairmont Waterfront!
• The hotel is a proud member of the Oceanwise program, offering sustainable seafood choices on all of their menus.
• They are actively engaged in energy and water conservation programs, as well as waste management programs on property.
• The Fairmont Waterfront continually gives back to the community and supports numerous local initiatives.
- • Your exclusive PCFF 2012 package includes:
- • 20% off “Rate of the Day”
- • 20% off all Food & Beverage during your stay
- • $20 donation to the Projecting Change Film Society
- • Complimentary parking for HYBRID vehicles
- • Complimentary 2pm late check out
We’ll also have a complimentary PCFF shuttle from the Fairmont Waterfront to SFU Woodward’s during evening film screenings.
Click here to book your stay!